Monday, March 12, 2012

20 weeks post-op

It's been 20 weeks today since knee surgery, and it's been nine weeks since I started going to the gym three days a week.  I'm happy to say that progress has been coming along nicely, and I'm feeling pretty good these days.  Stairs still give me a little trouble (going up and down) but other than the dull pain from that the most I get is this ache that never really goes away.  I rarely get the sharp pains that I was getting before.

I won't bore you with the details of my gym routine but suffice it to say that I'm VERY pleased with the progress I'm making there and I'm hoping that now that I'm getting my ass back to the gym more regularly I'll start seeing some good results!

1 comment:

  1. That's great to hear! It always feels good to feel the motivation to be active. I know I've been procrastinating trying Aqua Fit and getting back into Tai Chi. I have found it easy to let being active take a seat on the backburner. I find once I get out of the routine, it's tough to get back in. I know it's something I need to do, not just for my physical well being, but my mental well being as well. I find it a lot easier to cope with stress when I'm good to my body. Just thought I would give my two cents. Glad to see you've come as far as you have after the surgery!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always appreciated. Rude, solicitous, or spam comments will be deleted.